South County Computer Club's Blog

SCCC is a PC User Group in South St. Louis County. We have a newsletter, and now a Web Blog Site, and we meet at Tesson Ferry Library, 7 PM every 2nd Wednesday of the month. Come join us. Please note: the posts here are in chronological order with the newest here at the top. Scroll down to see previous posts or click on the index links.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Well, it's the morning of the day before the club meeting. Unlike the newsletter, I don't have to "finish" this before the meeting in order to "publish" it. I could just as easily notify you by email that this is what we're going to do. That might even happen today if I have the time. Email is getting a bit tedious nowdays. Is that happening to you? Here's what I mean... when I send a group email to SCCC members, I must break it up into three groups of ten or less email names each before I can send it. This is due to something the SBC mail server has done to prevent worms and spammers from using your mail account to broadcast their wares for free and undetected. Some people tell me that they don't have this "problem". I need to try it on some other machines. I might even try from my Yahoo mail and see what it does there.

Well, I've gotta go get to work... I'll be back later with more pictures and a description of how YOU can get your own Blog.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home