South County Computer Club's Blog

SCCC is a PC User Group in South St. Louis County. We have a newsletter, and now a Web Blog Site, and we meet at Tesson Ferry Library, 7 PM every 2nd Wednesday of the month. Come join us. Please note: the posts here are in chronological order with the newest here at the top. Scroll down to see previous posts or click on the index links.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

I haven't posted here in quite some time as you can see. By accident I came across a free blog tool on Google. I found out that it could support picture posts now, so I dived in. Guess what? It's the same tool I used to create this blog. There are quite a few new tools, such as the screen shot you see here. We can use this to actually post the club's newsletter here, and NO WEB FEES to support and the administration is minimal.

You all can make comments if you want, but judging from the last time I tried this, I'm not going to depend on it. If you want to, send me an email and I'll arrange it.

Well, that's all for this time, but I should be getting something up HERE for this month's newsletter. You won't be receiving an email with an attached newsletter, but rather an email will contain a link to this site.

Good night and happy computing.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home