South County Computer Club's Blog

SCCC is a PC User Group in South St. Louis County. We have a newsletter, and now a Web Blog Site, and we meet at Tesson Ferry Library, 7 PM every 2nd Wednesday of the month. Come join us. Please note: the posts here are in chronological order with the newest here at the top. Scroll down to see previous posts or click on the index links.

Monday, June 09, 2003

I know I'm not posting every day, but what can I say... I've been busy.

I sent a note to a few of you asking you to participate here if you care to. It's easy to do, just read the instructions.

It'd be real nice if you could post pictures here for free, or do some other graphical stuff (I guess you can if you know HTML, but I don't want to take the time). In any case, we're going to have a newsletter any time now ;-)

See you at the meeting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home