South County Computer Club's Blog

SCCC is a PC User Group in South St. Louis County. We have a newsletter, and now a Web Blog Site, and we meet at Tesson Ferry Library, 7 PM every 2nd Wednesday of the month. Come join us. Please note: the posts here are in chronological order with the newest here at the top. Scroll down to see previous posts or click on the index links.

Saturday, May 31, 2003

I'm a little disappointed in the blog tool, 'cause I'm suppose to be able to right click on a web page I've viewing and quote directly from it to this blog. That means I could show you the the techbargains web site [www.techbargains.com] has a listing for May 30 showing a special sale at Compusa for the following (I did a cut and paste here)

Compusa 160GB 7200RPM 8MB HD $99.99AR (300018)

I was hoping it'd put clickable links and all the text I highlighted.

Would make it very easy for me to show you what I'm looking at without having to open the blogger page and edit stuff, cut and paste, and then post... that's what I've done here. ;-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home