South County Computer Club's Blog

SCCC is a PC User Group in South St. Louis County. We have a newsletter, and now a Web Blog Site, and we meet at Tesson Ferry Library, 7 PM every 2nd Wednesday of the month. Come join us. Please note: the posts here are in chronological order with the newest here at the top. Scroll down to see previous posts or click on the index links.

Thursday, June 12, 2003

Satisfied now?

Here's a post from Dave.

I hope you're remembering to run Scandisk and Defrag, and remove any TMP files (run Disk Cleanup) after these power outages.

This can be rough on your computer. I recommend that you unplug it from the wall if there's even a hint of a thunderstorm in your immediate area.

Well, more later. I found a good tweak, but I don't know if it'll work for all Windows versions.

I want to go try it on a windows 98 machine first.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home